Kensington Pro-Fit Ergo Keyboard
The Kensington Pro Fit Ergo Keyboard has an ergonomist-approved design that we love. It easily positions your hands for improved comfort.
The split and sloped keyboard with adjustable reverse tilt positions your hands, wrists, and forearms for comfort and neutral alignment.
And the built-in wrist rest supports, cushions, and cradles the palms where it should.
It has really quiet keys for smooth, easy, non-disruptive typing (nobody appreciates a keyboard basher!)
The spill-proof keys make cleaning the keyboard fast and easy.
It comes with all the usual keys, including:
Caps Lock, Numbers Lock, Scroll Lock, and F-Keys
The plug & play USB connection is simple and reliable. You don’t need to install any complicated software. Simply plug the keyboard in and you’re good to go.
- Ergonomist-approved design positions your hand for improved comfort.
- Built-in wrist rest and neutral grip supports, cushions, and positions the wrist for comfort and neutral hand alignment.
- Built-in wrist rest supports, cushions, and cradles the wrists.
- Quiet keys mean typing is smooth, easy, and non-disruptive.
- Spill-proof keys make cleanup fast and easy.
- Caps Lock, Numbers Lock, Scroll Lock, and F-Keys are popular features that make typing and navigating easier and more efficient.
- Plug & play USB connection is simple and reliable.
Read our in-depth Kensington Pro Fit Ergo Keyboard review here. It’s our favourite keyboard and scores a top-notch 94%
This Kensington Pro Fit Ergo keyboard is great for average-sized users to help their hands and arms adopt a good, neutral posture.
It’s currently our favourite keyboard, winning on its looks, its easy keying, and its comfortable palm-rest.
The gentle curve and angle of the keys makes it so much easier to keep your wrists neutral, which reduces the risk of wrist and hand pain, and help if you already have pain.
Unlike another well-known ergonomic keyboard, it doesn’t take up half your desk either!
Links in this article may earn us a few pennies, but we never ever recommend something we don’t love.
We put every Posture Stars Tried & Tested product through our rigorous testing process.
Then, and only then, do we award a rating and offer it for you to buy.
If we don’t like a product or don’t think it will help, we say so!
So you can be sure we only recommend the best posture products.