CEO, Bioscript Group
EFFECTIVE, ENGAGING AND ENJOYABLE WELLBEING OFFERINGS FOR YOUR STAFF
WORKING FROM HOME, OFFICE OR BOTH
THESE BOOKABLE LIVE VIDEO ONLINE SESSIONS LAST UP TO AN HOUR
THEY DON’T TAKE UP TOO MUCH OF YOUR STAFF’S VALUABLE TIME
GIVE THEM THE TOOLS THEY NEED TO HAVE COMFORTABLE, PAIN-FREE POSTURE AT WORK
How to Run Your Posture and Ergonomics Webinar
What's Included in Your Posture and Ergonomics Webinar?
Many just-posture sessions focus just on exercises and stretches, which is useful, but this misses the point for employers who want greater productivity and less staff absence.
Whilst many just-ergonomic sessions focus on ergonomics and ignore the individual’s posture, how they work and their work-life balance.
These posture and ergonomics webinars are all about posture and work.
With many of your staff working at the desk or lab, and either in the office or at home, you can help them to work comfortably, to get the most out of their day, and benefit from reducing the likelihood of costly staff absence or reduced productivity.
TOGETHER WE TAILOR YOUR SESSION PRECISELY TO YOUR COMPANY CHOOSE ANY OR ALL OF THE FOLLOWING TOPICS…
- The best work/break ratios for optimum health and productivity – so you can finish the day feeling accomplished and fresh
- The best way to use a standing desk – there’s more to this than you think!
- The best quick stretches for during the working day – that won’t take all day
- How to set up your desk, chair and computer/laptop for optimum comfort and productivity
- Finding and keeping neutral posture – so working doesn’t hurt
- Working From Home WFH and hybrid posture tips and ergonomic hacks
- How to make the most of your chair – whatever it might be!
- The 5 most common ergonomic risk factors – the things most likely to cause you pain and discomfort – and how to avoid them
- The best way to position your laptop, and/or your external screens, your keyboard, mouse and other peripherals
- The importance for laptop users of using a separate keyboard and mouse – and which ones will suit you best
- Tips and tricks for the best eye health – avoid fatigue and eyestrain
- Setting up your home environment – plants, lighting, space and time
- Q&A time with a posture and ergonomics specialist