Onsite Ergonomic or dse Assessments
Ergonomic/DSE AssessmentsSpecialised support for your team
Identify and resolve the hidden causes of your staff's pain and absence
Onsite or online for office-based and home-based staff
Choose from Quick Assessments | Single Staff | Surveyed and Selected Staff | All Staff
Written reports / DSE reports
Rapid office sweeps
Choose from 10 to 60 minutes per employee
Protect from, and resolve, pain and injury
Onsite Ergonomic Assessments are the perfect way to ensure your valuable employees are working comfortably and productively at the office.
Suitable for fixed or hotdesking employees
- For a fixed desk employee the benefits are obvious – more comfort, reduced risk of desk-based injury and fatigue or absence, greater productivity. But how about your hot-deskers?
- Showing your hot-deskers how to get set up quickly, efficiently and safely each time they arrive is a great way to ensure they get the most from their hot desk environment.
- Without this skill your hot-deskers will simply grab a space and get to work without adjusting their chairs, screens or other tools, leaving them prone to discomfort, fatigue and injury over time. Maximum discomfort, minimum productivity – nobody wants that!
DSE Assessments and written reports where required
- DSE Assessments – A UK legal requirement for both your company’s office and home-based staff. If working from home is a permanent arrangement (whether full or part time) employers must ensure that a full workstation assessment is carried out and that the appropriate equipment is available to ensure the employee can work comfortably and safely.
- Most sessions come with a full report detailing improvements made and recommendations for further action. You can also get a weekly progress update at the end of the week, so you know the exact state of play.
Take advantage of our discomfort surveys
Hassle-free identification for those most in need of support – with no need to go to their home. My fun 10 minute online survey is a doddle to access and shows you who needs help the most – choose to help all your staff, a set number, or a portion based on need.
Rapid Office Sweeps
- Choose a day-rate or hourly rate (smaller companies) and engage an expert for rapid office sweeps and office spot-checks.
- This is a simple way to affordably engage cost-effective ergonomic checks and on-the-spot adjustments for your existing office-based employees.
- Use as a one-off or yearly as part of your ongoing safety program to reassure yourself and your staff that they are working as comfortable and productively as possible.
As many or as few as you need - choose from:
- Quick assessments plus DSE – 30 minutes per employee
- Single in-depth staff assessment – Identify and resolve the issues causing problems for your staff with this in-depth personalised assessment (45-60 minutes, includes report and DSE where required)
- Surveyed and selected staff assessments – Get the best out of your employees by helping those who will benefit most from our help (45-60 minutes, includes report and DSE where required)
- Full in-depth staff assessments – Ensure everyone feels supported, whilst attracting and keeping the best staff, by showing you care with and helping them feel comfortable and productive, avoiding costly absence and pain (45-60 minutes per employee, includes report and DSE where required). Perfect for new-starters too!
Optimise and adapt their existing workspaces
Where possible we help your employees tailor their existing environment. We can optionally provide suggestions to you for purchasing options to further improve comfort and productivity. IT peripherals or furniture recommendations are most common. Use our suppliers or pick your own, whatever suits you. We can liaise with your IT department to help them select and test as they please.
Take the load off your existing staff
Let your office managers, HR and IT staff get on with supporting your business. Meanwhile these ‘done-for-you’, fully project-managed remote ergonomic assessments take the strain and support your best staff. So you can all get on with doing what you do best.
Posture and Ergonomic Clients Have Included..
Our Ergonomic and Posture Onsite Services Cover These Areas in the NorthWest
More DSE Assessment Information
For all corporate inquires please drop us a line and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible, usually within the hour during workdays.
Pick 'n' Mix Ergonomic Services
Choose pay-per-day or hourly rate visits to keep it simple
Full peace of mind that each employee is being monitored for the signs of injury
Webinars and Workshops
Easy to commission and deliver, our onsite or online sessions deliver in the quickest time
Training and Education
No need to hire another member of staff, get your own in-house branded training videos or train an existing member of staff
For those tricky or complex situations that you just can’t figure out how to solve!
Expert Chair and Equipment Advice
Avoid costly mistakes by selecting the right chairs and office equipment
Freelancers, Contractors and Solopreneurs
Stop being your own worst boss with our virtual assessments and advice!