This Kensington Wireless Vertical Mouse is a good choice if you have hand, finger or wrist pain when using your mouse.
It’s light and sleek in black, and the wireless works faultlessly, with government-level encryption running as standard.
Whilst it can take some time getting used to using a vertical mouse, if you’re not used to it, the effort is worth it.
Using a vertical mouse keeps the wrist, arm and hand in a more neutral position, which can help to reduce discomfort.
Links in this article may earn us a few pennies, but we never ever recommend something we don’t love.
The Kensington Wireless Vertical Mouse helps to position your hand for improved comfort.
The ergonomist-approved design features built-in wrist support and encourages a neutral grip by supporting, cushioning, and positioning the wrist.
As for connectivity, you have the flexibility of 2.4 GHz and Bluetooth 4.0 LE, with government-grade encryption.
The plug & play USB connection worked flawlessly for us right out of the box on Windows 10, and it also works for ChromeOS and MacOS.
It comes fully loaded with five buttons (including forward and back) so you have every click you can think of covered! Free downloadable software provides a personalized experience, giving you the ability to assign a variety of functions (including shortcuts) to the buttons, and adjust cursor and scrolling speed.
The mouse has storage for the little included dongle, and has a handy off switch to save battery life when it’s not being used.
The three DPI settings let you dial in the sensitivity and precision of your mouse cursor.
- Ergonomist-approved design positions your hand for improved comfort.
- Built-in wrist rest and neutral grip supports, cushions, and positions the wrist for comfort and neutral hand alignment.
- Dual wireless with 128-bit AES encryption security delivers the flexibility of 2.4 GHz and Bluetooth 4.0 LE, with government-grade encryption.
- Quiet clicking makes for smooth and non-disruptive operation.
- Five buttons (including forward and back) enhance navigation and productivity.
- Three-mode power-saving switch allows you to toggle between 2.4GHz, Bluetooth, and Off for best battery life.
- Three DPI settings (800/1200/1600) let you dial in the sensitivity and precision of your mouse cursor.
Check out our in-depth review of the Kensington Wireless Vertical Mouse here. We award it a handy 82%
Then, and only then, do we award a rating and offer it for you to buy.
If we don’t like a product or don’t think it will help, we say so!
So you can be sure we only recommend the best posture products.