STANDS AND DELIVERS
If you’ve taken the plunge and started using a standing desk, you’d better take note of our Kensington Anti-Fatigue Mat Review
I’m standing right now as I review this. I’ve been standing here for over an hour, having soundly ignored my own advice, to finish off my last review, of the Kensington SmartFit Monitor Stand.
But. My. Feet. Don’t. Ache.
My secret isn’t a foot-rub fairy, working quietly away down there while I type. (I wouldn’t mind one of those, though…)
- It’s not ice packs.
- Nor is it non-steroidal-anti-inflammatory gel.
- It’s just a rubber mat. A very comfortable rubber mat.
- There are bevelled edges I can slope my feet off for a change of position.
- It’s non-slip and frankly a lot larger than I’d reasonably need.
- Ooh, and it’s black, which is the colour all foot mats should be.
- It’s not too spongy which would make me wobble all over the place.
- It is waterproof, which is handy as I nearly launched a cup of tea over my laptop yesterday, deflecting it with awesome deftness to the floor, in this case the anti-fatigue mat. Which did it’s job, and sat there in a pile of tea while I cleaned it up, only for it to end up looking as good as new.
- It’s even BPA-free, so my kids won’t be toxified should they decide to chew on the corners.
Save them, foot-rub fairy, save them!
- Finally, it’s from Kensington, who continue to impress with their hardwearing products.
And that’s all I have to say on the matter of this Kensington Anti-Fatigue Mat review. What else can I say, it’s a mat. It’s comfy!
Pros & Cons
Non-edible (but BPA free!)
93.5 x 3.3 x 64.8 cm
Foot-rub fairy not included